Hello I’m always looking for conducive interesting venues for my “Eat & Draw” Workshops where I combine the experience of art and food - both which I love and also appeal to many people! I have conducted the following illustration and creative workshops at:
Firebake Woodfired Bakehouse - Cat Illustration & Bread Appreciation Workshop
Fatfuku Private Kitchen - Easter Egg Bunny Painting & Brunch Workshop
The Tiramisu Hero - ‘Fifty Shades Of Cats’ Charity Workshop
Palate Sensations Cooking School - ‘Bake & Paint’ Creative Charity Workshop
I look forward to creating more interesting workshops and collaborating with hospitality partners to offer a unique experience.
Criteria of venues:
- Offer good natural light for the art workshops
- Able to accommodate up to max 12 pax - sit down arrangement for 2 to 2.5 hours
- Offer a good package of tea/coffee & dessert or your signature offerings for tasting
- In exchange, I will promote the venue on my website, social media and include in my press releases where available
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.